Plastic Free July is a global movement that encourages people to reduce their plastic consumption for the entire month of July. It's a great way to learn about the environmental impact of plastic pollution and make small changes that can make a big difference.
Here are 10 tips for reducing your plastic consumption during Plastic Free July:
- Bring your own reusable bags when you go shopping.
- Say no to plastic straws.
- Avoid single-use water bottles.
- Choose products that are packaged in recyclable or compostable materials.
- Bring your own coffee cup to your local coffee shop.
- Forgo plastic utensils and plates when you're eating out.
- Buy loose produce instead of pre-packaged produce.
- Use bar soap instead of liquid soap.
- Switch to a bamboo toothbrush.
- **Invest in a reusable water bottle and coffee cup.
These are just a few tips to get you started. There are many other ways to reduce your plastic consumption. The most important thing is to be mindful of your choices and make small changes that you can stick with.
What can I do for Plastic Free July?
There are many things you can do to reduce your plastic consumption during Plastic Free July. Here are a few ideas:
- Set some goals. What are you hoping to achieve by participating in Plastic Free July? Do you want to reduce your plastic consumption by a certain percentage? Do you want to eliminate single-use plastics from your life altogether? Once you know what you're hoping to achieve, you can start making a plan.
- Do some research. There are many resources available to help you reduce your plastic consumption. Check out websites like Plastic Free July and Earth911 for tips and advice.
- Make small changes. Don't try to change everything at once. Start by making small changes that you can stick with. For example, you could start by bringing your own reusable bags when you go shopping or saying no to plastic straws.
- Be patient. It takes time to change your habits. Don't get discouraged if you slip up. Just keep trying and you'll eventually reach your goals.
Cellulose Acetate Sunglasses: A Plastic Free Option
If you're looking for a plastic free alternative to traditional sunglasses, consider cellulose acetate sunglasses. Cellulose acetate is a natural material that is made from wood pulp. It's lightweight, durable, and hypoallergenic. Cellulose acetate sunglasses are a great option for people who are looking for a stylish and sustainable way to protect their eyes.
Primaberry offers a variety of cellulose acetate sunglasses in a variety of styles. Our sunglasses are made with high-quality materials and are designed to last.
So what are you waiting for? Join Plastic Free July and make a difference for the planet.
Visit primaberry.com today and check out our selection of cellulose acetate sunglasses. We're sure you'll find the perfect pair of sunglasses for you.